Guided Meditation Workshop
Join Lana for a blissful Saturday evening of Pranayama, gentle stretching and guided meditation.
When: Saturday November 25th
Time: 6.15pm - 7.45pm
Teacher: Lana Clementson
In this workshop we'll be exploring happiness and inner peace.
What does it mean to be happy? How do we cultivate it in our lives and how do we sustain it? (even when things don't go our way!)
In this 90 minute workshop you will:
- Practice simple centering pranayama techniques to quieten the mind and improve the flow of vital life force
- Move through a series of gentle stretches to release physical tension and prepare the body a comfortable meditation
- Practice svadhyaya - self enquiry meditation, to gain perspective and control of your individual tendencies
- Explore the true meaning of happiness, and learn how to cultivate it in your daily life
- Rest comfortably as you are guided through a systematic meditation resulting in a sense of peace, wholeness and freedom.
*book into the Vinyasa class before hand to get the full Yoga retreat experience*
Yoga Nidra is an immensely powerful meditation technique and is one of the easiest yoga practices to develop and maintain.
This gentle practice is accessible for everyone, from beginners and experienced yogis alike and focuses on multiple levels of well being.
Reported benefits include - reduced anxiety and stress, reduced blood pressure, emotional healing, improved sleep quality, improved mental focus, decision making and memory, increased self awareness and a deeper feeling of inner peace and connection with all life.