Immersion into Joy Workshop with Lana and Sofia.
When: Sat 29th Sept
Time: 2.00pm - 6.00pm
"Find out where joy resides and give it a voice far beyond singing. For to miss the joy is to miss all." - Robert Louis Stevenson
Joy is a natural, default human setting. Children are easily open and expressive of it in any given moment, but as adults we tend to hold back, resist, or forget how to access our playful, light and uninhibited state. So what are we resisting, not aligned with or accepting in the here-and-now that is blocking joy?
Join Sofia and Lana for this complete and transformative journey into our inner selves. Using Yoga techniques and philosophy we'll aim to locate, release and revel in our innate joyful states. Practice gratitude, acceptance, freedom, movement, smiles and laughter, and the generous spreading of good vibes!
Set over 4 hours this workshop will include:
- Yoga Philosophy and opportunity for increased self awareness
- Pranayama to increase clarity and vitality
- Challenging and revealing mindful Vinyasa
- Compassionate and nurturing Yin Yoga
- Soul igniting live music
- Heart warming guided gratitude practice
- Luxurious Yoga Nidra
- Metta Bahavana (loving kindness meditation)
- Plus a few extra surprises to be revealed on the day!
Enrolling with a friend or relative? Please be sure to register and book separately.
Questions or concerns? Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 4227 1997